dropbear problems

hi all,

i'm trying to install drobear on a MIPS machine (AU1100)
with linux 2.4.21 and uclib.

I compiled it (only server - no dns reverse lookup),
but when i try to connect from a linux machine I
get in var/log/messages the following message:

dropbear[9607]: Child connection from 172.16.31.151:32790

while the client remains blocked.
(telent and ftp are correctly working, so I think the
network is ok)

thank in advance
giammy

Re: dropbear problems
Just to let you know: I do not find the problem,
but risolvet it starting again from the source
and recompiling it!

The only modification was the elimination
of reverse DNS lookup in options.h

bye
gianluca

Site Timeline