Did anyone rescue the source code to the release of Lineo Embedix?

Hello from the Eighth Doctor
Back before the current maintainers of Embedix took over, Lineo maintained on
their ftp server the source code for it. It was the same code used to build the
demo
kit that now lives on the PlanetMirror arrangement.

That was the reason for the post, now the question.
Did anyone download that blob of code, and store it someplace off line? It
happens
that I need it for a project, and can't find the CDs that came with the original
Embedix kit. We've got the docs, but not the CDs.
-----
Gregg drwho8 atsign att dot net

Re: Did anyone rescue the source code to the release of Lineo Embedix?
It happens !! :)

karthik bala guru

Site Timeline