Default Parameters, RTL8019AS

Hello,

My question is not directly connected with Linux, but you are specialized in developing embedded systems, so I count on your help.

I have got a embedded PClike computer. I mounted RTL8019AS chip on it.

There is problem with parameters written in RTL8019AS chip registers. They are odd (FFFFFFFF values usually). So, I have to set correct parameters (registers).

I heard that there are default parameters written in the chip.

Is it possible to initialize RTL8019AS to exchange odd parameters (FFFFF, etc.) to correct ones ? If so, how to do that ?

Thanks in advance, Trix.

Reply to
Trix

I`ve just got the parameters file from RealTek, so my question has expired ;)

Thanks, Trix.

Reply to
Trix