HI-TECH c compiler

i'm using the microchip mplab ide with hi-tech c compiler integrated into it ,mplab version 8.46

what ever the c code i try to build it keeps giving me Error [939] ; . no file arguments

i dont know what to do to make it build my code ,i wish if there is one can enlighten me about it ,i know its a newibe question and i hope if any one can make it clear to me . thanks in advance :)

Reply to
bahrouz

It sounds like an MPLAB plug-in problem. My first suggestion is to download and install the latest MPLAB plugin from the HiTech site. Make sure MPLAB is pointed to the correct compiler.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you can post on the HiTech forum. They have good support. If you have purchased the compiler, the HiTech support team does a very good job of support.

--
Thad
Reply to

thank you my friend , i posted my problem in the microchip forums :) and will update this thread with what i come out with thank you again thad

Reply to
bahrouz

i solved the problem i had to choose the language tool suite first which is HI-TECH ANSI c compiler "free and integrated in mplab , and add the pic.h header file in the headers , and wrote a c file with notepad editor and saved it with .c extension and add it to source files in the IDE and it worked :)

Reply to
bahrouz