Cheap target to start with

Hello community,

for a kick-off embedded linux project I'm looking for a cheap target that
supports linux/RTlinux, offers at least serial and networking interfaces and
is available/distributed in/to germany.

Aim of the project is to relocate an air-data aquisition (static pressure,
dynamic pressure, temparature) and computation application, implemented
using Ada95 concurrency, to embedded-linux.

Thanks in advance for the answer...

Regards

Kai

Re: Cheap target to start with
Hallo Kai,

Have a look at www.ssv-embedded.de and their DIL/Net PC. I use the
smallest variant with Linux.

Gruss, Kurt

--
PiN - Präsenz im Netz GITmbH
Kurt Harders

Do you know pricing for the hardware from www.ssv-embedded.de ?

Greets, Jeroen

Re: Cheap target to start with
Hi Jeroen,

$ snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be:

IIRC the evaluation board was some 150,00 EUR and the PC itself (CPU,
RAM, Ethernet) about 90,00 EUR. But ask them, they will answer your
request :-).

Regards, Kurt

--
PiN - Präsenz im Netz GITmbH
Kurt Harders

Kai,

You could also try www.karo-electronics.de

They have a PXA255 modul for 88 Euro called the TRITON-ECO.

Re: Cheap target to start with

Realtek 8180 based Acces Point, can be as cheap as $50, comes with
wifi, 1-5 RJ45 ports and RS232 TTL port, Mips based, runs linux out of
the box, 16mb ram

Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH   //