cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?

I am a beginner of embbedded linux and now i have to do a embedded
linux device in my research. Please advise me where i can order the
cheap embedded device for me

the specification i want is not needed to be so high speed and high
storage.

Just a few I/O ports for device control and RJ45 ethernet port for
remote control via ethernet or from internet.
I think uclinux may be my desire resource, but i cannot found enough
uclinux device info in its web site www.uclinux.org and
www.uclinux.com. the ucsimm links in these sites are not
accessable("Page not found " errors occurs. )

Please help me for this... as soon as possible

nyt

Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?

There is plenty of info here:

http://linuxdevices.com/articles/AT2614444132.html

One source of embedded Linux boards that are basically turn-key is:

http://www.soekris.com/products.htm

Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?
thanks, these has many products...

but if possible i want to know less than 100 US$ product for just a
small device,(only KB of RAM, 1 or 2 MB of storage and less than 100
MHz speed is enough for me)
I want to know if the catalog with prize for such very low embedded
linux board web sites i can buy.

nyt

Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?

Somebody mentioned these in another thread:

http://www.picotux.com/producte.html

The first one, including the "starter kit" is about 240 USD.  (You need
the starter kit.)  After that, additional units are 99 USD.

Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?
good, thanks for ur info

how about i/o feature of this .
this has only 2 port , 1 rj45 and 1 serial port
it will be fine if more datasheet, and manual pdf is available
i seems to be want everything as a ready and not want to search byself.
no i really search a lot, but i cannot get a solid info yet to but one
thing since i have to order sb from singapore or bangkok since i am at
Myanmar(not easy to buy things from internet here)

Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?
one thing, i already have development guide on uCsimm , "uc68EZ328
Single Inline Microcontroller Module", how about this?  I think it will
also cheap.
I find more info about this on internet ..., but not found much
even the links in www.uclinux.org about this device are now working .
Pls advise me about this also if someone knows about this device and
order information, price, datasheet , etc...

Thanks for previous solutions.
nyt

Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?
You can contact Motorola cust. serv rep in your country.

Re: cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?
we have no rep of Motorola in our country..

i have to look for the product available in Singapore or Bangkok.

i have seen the links above..

But I have not found suitable one yet

(around 100 US$, with ethernet and serial (parallel port prefer) for
each item)
and also the development Kit around 150-200 $ also )
since i am a student and i have not much money for this, this is for my
research.

picotus seem to be good , but it has very little information available
for me to decide

If the catelog, datasheet, and help files altogether available, it will
be very Convenient for me

Thanks in advance,

http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/index.php/ADMtek
http://brcm6345-linux.sourceforge.net/
http://rtl8181.sourceforge.net/

--
I really have no idea what this means. And since I can't install linux on
it, I'm gonna go back to surfing pr0n.