cheap embbeded linux controller with rj45 ethernet port ?

I am a beginner of embbedded linux and now i have to do a embedded linux device in my research. Please advise me where i can order the cheap embedded device for me

the specification i want is not needed to be so high speed and high storage.

Just a few I/O ports for device control and RJ45 ethernet port for remote control via ethernet or from internet. I think uclinux may be my desire resource, but i cannot found enough uclinux device info in its web site

and
the ucsimm links in these sites are not accessable("Page not found " errors occurs. )

Please help me for this... as soon as possible

nyt

Reply to
nyt

There is plenty of info here:

One source of embedded Linux boards that are basically turn-key is:

Ari Rankum

thanks, these has many products...

but if possible i want to know less than 100 US$ product for just a small device,(only KB of RAM, 1 or 2 MB of storage and less than 100 MHz speed is enough for me) I want to know if the catalog with prize for such very low embedded linux board web sites i can buy.

nyt

Reply to
nyt

Somebody mentioned these in another thread:

The first one, including the "starter kit" is about 240 USD. (You need the starter kit.) After that, additional units are 99 USD.

Reply to
Ari Rankum

good, thanks for ur info

how about i/o feature of this . this has only 2 port , 1 rj45 and 1 serial port it will be fine if more datasheet, and manual pdf is available i seems to be want everything as a ready and not want to search byself. no i really search a lot, but i cannot get a solid info yet to but one thing since i have to order sb from singapore or bangkok since i am at Myanmar(not easy to buy things from internet here)

Reply to
nyt

one thing, i already have development guide on uCsimm , "uc68EZ328 Single Inline Microcontroller Module", how about this? I think it will also cheap. I find more info about this on internet ..., but not found much even the links in

about this device are now working . Pls advise me about this also if someone knows about this device and order information, price, datasheet , etc...

Thanks for previous solutions. nyt

Reply to
nyt

I really have no idea what this means. And since I can't install linux on
it, I'm gonna go back to surfing pr0n.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
hackbox.info

You can contact Motorola cust. serv rep in your country.

Reply to
santa19992000

we have no rep of Motorola in our country..

i have to look for the product available in Singapore or Bangkok.

i have seen the links above..

But I have not found suitable one yet

(around 100 US$, with ethernet and serial (parallel port prefer) for each item) and also the development Kit around 150-200 $ also ) since i am a student and i have not much money for this, this is for my research.

picotus seem to be good , but it has very little information available for me to decide

If the catelog, datasheet, and help files altogether available, it will be very Convenient for me

Thanks in advance, nyt

Reply to
nyt