UK Embedded Masterclass - Embedded Linux Workshop and much more

Hi,

just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were oversubscribed last year - also workshops on GUI development, software timing analysis and MisraC++.

Various 'useful' technical presentations and an exhibition.

Please pass on the message ...

Thanks and best regards

Richard

Reply to