malloc_usable_size problem

Hi, I am trying to port an application from glibc to uclibc. But I can't find the peer of the 'malloc_usable_size' function in uclibc included in my toolchain. Should I find an alternative way to implement function or is there any possible to get this by using the latest uclibc?

Please give me some advice on this, I will appreciate.

Best regards, Adam

Reply to
Adam