Bootloader for S3C440BOX based board

Hello All, I am new to this group.I have some expertise on developing kernel drivers(from the Linux Device Drivers book)..........:-)...... I have a Samsung S3C440BOX board with 2MB flash,8MB SDRAM,1 USB (device) port,1 Ethernet RTL8019AS chip ,2 Serial(male) ports ,1 IDE interface and 4 Application buttons.The board is from a company called Anyway Technology Company in HK.I am interested in developing the bootloader for this board (I wish to learn the internal of OSs and Bootloaders).Could any of you please tell me how I could get around doing this.

I have a wiggler cable for downloading the binary to the FLASH and an application for the same.Is the above mentioned utilities sufficient for starting development.Any feedback on the above said would be highly appreciated. Thanks In Advance.George.

Reply to
Linux Enthusiast