ARM toolchain gcc 3.4+ version as rpm package

Hello,

i am looking for a toolchain to produce native code on arm. Therefore i am currently using gcc 2.95.3 plus binutils, uClibc and gdb. I downloaded them as rpm packages.

My question: Has anyone seen a rpm file with higher versions of gcc (3.4+) ? I am looking for rpm's because building the toolchain always failes on my machine.

Why did no one build a rpm file with newer versions of gcc ??

Thank you !

Greetings Markus

Reply to
Markus Deuling

Not exactly an rpm or even a precompiled toolchain: But did you already look at buildroot or crosstool? I used buildroot to compile an ARM 3.4.2 uclibc toolchain. No idea about gdb though...

HTH&&HAND Christoph

Reply to
Christoph Mathys