I am new in the world of embedded programming

hi, right now i am starting microcontroller 8051 programming... but i am very new in this field .. sooo some one can guide me from where i should get start. Is there any tutorial available .. ?

Reply to
Amara

This document might help you.

Michael

          Michael Kesti            |  "And like, one and one don't make
                                   |   two, one and one make one."
          mkesti@gv.net            |          - The Who, Bargain
Reply to
Michael R. Kesti

Reply to
Neil Kurzman

"Amara" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Hi Amara,

You have a very nice name! Have You already checked out

Lots of info there. I hope it is not .net or .org, I think it was .com, but well, if that doesn't work, try the others.

Good luck and enjoy the programming!

Greetings, Rene

Reply to
René

Elektor magazine ran a tutorial a few years back. I suppose that any book about the very basics of programming will do, together with the documentation of the instruction set. The first thing to do is of course, flash a LED connected to an IO port, and maybe read an IO port. This ensures with a minimum effort that you have mastered the toolset and are able to download a program to the target and run it. After that it is up to your own phantasy, supported by the wealth of information on the Internet (why reinvent the wheel, although it is very educational ;-)

Wim

Reply to
Wim Ton