arm-9tdmi-linux-gnu-g++

Dear all=A3=AC I need your help. Now I compile my project with cross-compiler arm-9tdmi-linux- gnu-g++, but got a message : float except. I use vmware on the windows xp os. The linux os is FC4. Thank you very much

Reply to
AksenXu

Dear all=A3=AC I need your help. Now I compile my project with cross-compiler arm-9tdmi-linux- gnu-g++, but got a message : float except. I use vmware on the windows xp os. The linux os is FC4. Thank you very much

Reply to
AksenXu

Can you compile other files using the cross-compiler ? Try a simple helloWorld.cpp program and see. If it does you know its a problem with your project, else it could be a problem with your

1=2E cross-compiler toolset setup 2=2E environmental values needed by the cross compiler 3=2E compile options you give
Reply to
Janaka

Thank you for your help=A3=AC I forget to discribe my project. It's just a empty project only with main(). Now, I replace the gcc-3.4.4-glibc-2.3.5 toolchain with gcc-3.4.1- glibc-2.3.3. The result is OK. Maybe the problem is the compatibility between the FC4 and the toolchain, I still do not know. I will try another linux OS, Thank you again.

Reply to
AksenXu