arm-9tdmi-linux-gnu-g++

Dear allA3%AC
     I need your help.
        Now I compile my project with cross-compiler arm-9tdmi-linux-
gnu-g++, but got a message : float except. I use vmware on the windows
xp os. The linux os is FC4. Thank you very much

Re: arm-9tdmi-linux-gnu-g++
Dear allA3%AC
     I need your help.
        Now I compile my project with cross-compiler arm-9tdmi-linux-
gnu-g++, but got a message : float except. I use vmware on the windows
xp os. The linux os is FC4. Thank you very much

Re: arm-9tdmi-linux-gnu-g++

Can you compile other files using the cross-compiler ?  Try a simple
helloWorld.cpp program and see.
If it does you know its a problem with your project, else it could be
a problem with your
12E% cross-compiler toolset setup
22E% environmental values needed by the cross compiler
32E% compile options you give

Re: arm-9tdmi-linux-gnu-g++
On 9D4%C213C8%D5, C9%CFCE%E711CA%B107B7%D6, Janaka <jana...@optiscan.=

Thank you for your helpA3%AC I forget to discribe my project. It's just a
empty project only with main().
Now, I replace the gcc-3.4.4-glibc-2.3.5 toolchain with gcc-3.4.1-
glibc-2.3.3. The result is OK.
Maybe the problem is the compatibility between the FC4 and the
toolchain, I still do not know.
I will try another linux OS, Thank you again.

Site Timeline