Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Linux Embedded Senior Consultant
Hi to all the readers, I am writing here to propose myself as Linux Embedded Senior Consultant or as Linux Embedded Engineer or any reasonable position which could fit with my skills. I have many...

Encyclopedia of mobile systems
Hi All, Who knows what Internet sources of mobile systems exist. I mean mobile phones and smart phones. It is difficult to find technical information about it. For example: processor, volume of...

Fixed Point on ARM with GCC
It looks like GCC support Fixed Point for the MIPS Arch. Based on in the current status section it leads me to believe I can get fixed point running on the ARM Arch. by following step 2. Does anyone...

steps in bringing a usb device up on a linux machine
Hi, I need to know the steps in bringing in the usb device up when a usb device is connected right from what happens when the board is powered pointers are in advance.
1
1

Evaluation board - ARM7 ucLinux
Hi All, I am looking for an evaluation board with an ARM7 (around 100Mhz) processor, 4MB RAM, (around) 32MB of flash, at least 1 serial port, and a USB host. On the evaluation board I would like to...
5
5

get trained industry
If you wish to get trained in bangalore in EMBEDDED C, WINDOWS Ce, LINUX DEVICE DRIVER, LINUX KERNEL, ARM, RTOS, SYMBIAN, WINDOWS MOBILE then visit

¡m¼Ö¦b¤u§@¡n§@ªÌDenis Waitley¯u¤ß±ÀÂ˦b ®a¤u§@¨t²Î
snumYqpvu/mwqrqmoUGm8cBItdup0qazqqu7+aRduPK127qmDQq8V6VbpqykSqFBpHamqKywpdir ZaRqrmGp0qWytremQKZQp1akTw0Kqrq+97d8oUGm/bDdw0So06RGoUmmcKpHpc62x7LOpOimobZ9...

opie on an ipaq?
I picked up an ipaq at a garage sale. Has opie 1.0.2 on it. First order of business was to determine which ipaq. I'm guessing it's the 3760 because it has the standard i in iPAQ instead of the larger...

How to change the hostname in linux
Hi, I am trying to change the host name of a linux machine. I have modified /etc/hosts as follows : 127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost ##< IP ADDRESS> /etc/ is modified as follows : #hosts: db...
1
1

mpc5200 datacache kernel 2.4
how to enable data cache on a ppc 5200b in interrupthandlers? The 5200b cpu disables the data cache on processing an irq. See appnote AN2757.pdf chapter 6.4.6.2. How to enable the data cache on irq...

Senior Embedded Linux
Senior embedded developer : Strong experience with design at the system level. Strong preference is for someone with experience building networking products. Strong experience with embedded SW...

How do I add NLS support to uclibc?
Hi, We are using Native-Lauguage-Support with 'gettext' package. It's okay in host, but failed in cross compilation. We tried finding and copy a for the target. It then passed compilation, but still...

AT91RM9200 (arm) and usb device control transfer
Hi, I'm trying to write usb *device* driver for AT91RM9200 - for linux kernel 2.6.14. I know there is already written this driver in this linux, but I'd like to write it from the scratch on my own. At...
3
3

MicroXwin- Smallest and fastest X windows for embedded system
Hello Developers, MicroXwin implements X windows server in the kernel resulting in a high performance solution for X based GUI. You can download demo for x86 based distributions such as Fedora 8,...
3
3

Wanted - Software Developer - Bellevue, WA
GoAhead Software is changing the face of high availability and system management for the telecom, military and aerospace industries. As the acknowledged industry leader in commercial high availability...