Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Using a car stereo in the house....?
Do they amke any kind of AC adapter that will let you use something like a car stereo or a CB radio in the house? I remember years ago you needed a regulated power-pack kinda thing to do this but I...
10
10

Adapter for a Panasonic phone
I have an old Panasonic phone/answering that works very well but the adapter has been lost. The capacity of that adapter was 12v DC, 500 Milliamps. I have been quoted $25+ in several locations for a...
3
3

How HUMplug-e ground loop solver works ?
Anyone has experience on this HUMplug-e product ? Web page " Simply plug your equipment through this, to cure it of Ground Loops. Filters out unwanted voltage and current in the ground line that cause...
16
16

I NEED A HELP
Can Any body help me in Vsat installation guide.i have been assigned to do a project on it.

Directv & the Whole Free Tainted Story
"Free Installation" is a common term, nothing more than a marketing ploy. For real service done right the first time, pay for the custom install. You'll appreciate the fact your appointment wasn't...
1
1

Problem Using a DC Power Supply
I have the following Power Supply I can adjust the voltage by rotating the knob but I can't seem to do the same for the current. When I rotate the knob, the current stays at zero Ampere. Is the unit...
13
13

3D process used on the new Bono's movie
Any body knows the 3D process used on the film that Bono is producing .It uses glaces but they are not the green and red variety
4
4

sturdy DPDT on/off switch (like footswitch MXR uses in their guitar pedals) ?
I'm building a couple effects pedals and would like to get a sturdy metal foot push on/push off switch like MXR uses but preferably in DPDT configuration. Does anyone know where to find these? Much...
2
2

Wireless Lan
I to want to input an RS232 Serial or USB signal into a wireless device to be received by a PC on a 802.11 wireless network. The wireless device should be portable and be battery operated. Does anyone...
5
5

PCI Storage Box
I have a number of PCI cards for computers that I want to store. I'm going crazy trying to find a source of these corrugated boxes. No, I don't have the boxes they came in. One of the problems is...
3
3

transmission line transformer
Hello, Winding a transformer with a transmission line is a technique often used to improve the bandwidth of a transformer. The transmission line is said to "absorb" the parasitics of the transformer....
4
4

Re: LITS O'HAET ALERT! Re: RLC network transfer function
Don Bowey , jargoned in : My dad can beat up your dad. How do you feel about the rest of your body?

Tubes (Nixies) Wanted: CD47, GR-414, GR-727, GR-628, GR1620, CD27, B-7971, B-8971
Tubes wanted, in any quantity and condition. I am looking for gas discharge display-tubes (nixies) as listed above. The tubes I am especially interested in are: - CD47, GR-414, GR-727, GR-628, GR1620,...

About Stepper Motor Terminals
Dear sir, I've bought a stepper motor of model MITSUMI M25SP-3NP No.T 39404 86(Ohms). I'm going to use it for my personal Project purpose. But I dont know how the termials works. i.e., what are the...
2
2

Porquê?
Prezados, Por qu=EA quando abro o Picasa, ele sempre abre todas as fotos? como alterar a configura=E7=E3o apara que abra apenas a pasta que eu quero.....tem menor em casa, ela pode ter acesso a fotos...
1
1