Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

DENON DCM-420 Not Reading Disks
All, I have a DENON DCM-420 5 disk changer that is no longer reading any disks on the caraselll. In the past, the sensor that reads the carousel went out, we replaced that and all was well for 10...
2
2

SLA battery orientation
Hi all, I would like to know if I could position a SLA battery without limitations, I mean if I can lay down or I have to keep it vertical. I need to put it into a robot and charge it onboard. TIA,...
6
6

Possible to modify a WalMart audio/video selector?
I'd like to modify one of these A/V selectors like you find at WalMart - has 4 in & 1 out plus a 1/8" stereo headphone out jack, and rewire it so that there are 3 in & *2* outs that you can switch...

Aschtech Z-12 data cable & 16-pin Fischer connector S104A086
hello, I'm doing my diploma thesis on three gps receiver Ashtech Z-12 and I've got big problem with lack of data cables (16-pin Fischer connector A086, 104 series to receive and on the other side DB-9...
1
1

Need Help Sourcing/Selecting Potting Compound for Electronics
I have a very specific one-off project. It's a small clear plastic cylinder closed at one end, 5cm (2") diameter and 2cm (.75") deep. I'm placing the electronic components/battery in it and need to...
6
6

bit-banged Basic52 code for 4-wire serial interface?
Hi, Can someone site location or post example code for a MAX6969 LED driver for 8052 project? I have the Max chip for driving LED's prototyping on a 8052 development board. It uses "industry standard"...
1
1

Question About A/V Receiver and DVD Player
I just bought an audio/video receiver and a DVD/VCR player here in the USA. Both are JVCs. (Receiver is model RX-5060B and DVD/VCR is HR-XVC14BU) I was hoping that the receiver's remote control would...
3
3

Free Prescription Assistance
Great site for free prescription assistance is presented by American Consultants Rx at .It really helped me out.

Looking for a wireless headset that will plug into my landline telephone
Does anyone know of any? I can't seem to find anything on the internet that plugs into to a regular telephone, only things for bluetooth, internet, etc. Basically, I'm just looking for a product that...
3
3

Re: M,I-5 Persecut ion , BB C Newscaste rs Lie & Deny Theyr e Watching Me
Who's his ISP then ? uk.misc removed deliberately as that's where he harvests the replies. Graham

Re: Hobby and Stepper Motors for Sale
Spam, off topic. This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any electronics related sale messages belong on or for Google users. -- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to...

trying to understand adsl (in the UK)
Hi. I want to understand adsl better so I can diagnose a faulty or weak signal when I see it. My own broadband at home is standard adsl through a BT line (with filter). It's always worked well so I...
13
13

No Power to the PC
A neighbor's PC does not power up when I turn on both the switch in front and in the back. Is it possible this could be a bad power cord? I attached the cord to an unused PC PSU and turned it on. The...
3
3

Christmas Tree Light Stands
I have some 30' strands of 100 small Christmas cylindrical-like lights. 30' sections can be plugged into one another. The ends of the strand (cord) have a male and female plug with two small fuses in...
1
1

Form D (make-before-break) relays ...
I'm trying to build some simple sequential logic circuits with relays (for fun and demonstration, not for any practical purpose :-) and there are a couple of situations where I really need some make...
10
10