Rhode & Schwarz - Website Down?

Hello, all.  I haven't been able to access the subject's website for 2
weeks now.  Assuming the problem isn't on my end why would a major
supplier of test equipment allow this?  Thanks for any insight.  Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood                e-mail: arl snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Re: Rhode & Schwarz - Website Down?
On 2020/07/29 6:10 a.m., J.B. Wood wrote:

or 2

? Sincerely,

Try this test site:

https://isitdownorjust.me/

If it works there then the problem is at your end...

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
Re: Rhode & Schwarz - Website Down?

Thanks for responding, John.  The URL you supplied indicated that the
R&S site was up.  I've been using a VPN and when I disconnected from the
VPN I was able to log on to the R&S website at www.rohde-schwarz.com.
Now I have to find out the reason for the VPN's discrimination.

--
J. B. Wood                e-mail: arl snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Site Timeline