Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Advanced Macroeconomics, by David Romer
Here are instructor's solutions manuals to the scientific textbooks in PDF format. They cover solutions to all problems. If you need any, let me know its title, edition and author. If your title is...

Found: Datasheet stash.
Index of /_pdf/
16
16

Cable shielding, signal ground and earth
Hi, I've just projected a board which has the aim of measuring the weight by reading a 6-wire load cell. This board is power supplyed by a trasforme, thus, in this moment, it is isolated from the...
1
1

Active rectifier/peak detector @ up to 150kHz...
Hi, I've got a current transformer looking at AC pulses to an inductor - these can get quite big due a feedback mechanism that tunes the circuit for resonance & maximum current. In order not to...
11
11

time-energy uncertainty
I was doing some reading on the time-energy uncertainty principle, which seems more obscure than posiition-momentum. The books refer almost entirely to the electron orbital energy levels in the atom....
14
14

basic synthesizer circuit
I am just starting with idea to design a digitally controlled analogue synthesizer does anyone have basic analogue synthesizer circuits to get me going with breadboard design?
1
1

Earthing related questions
I was reading this article at: I have a couple of questions regarding this. I'll ask my question after quoting the portion my question is related to. 1. "A further earth wire leads off to the water...
3
3

WTB: Signetics 8263N and 8267N ICs
Am after a couple of each Signetics 8263N and 8267N multiplexer chips. Please reply via email if you can help. Lionel...

LiIon batteries: What counts as a charge-discharge cycle?
LiIon batteries are said to have a finite number of charge-discharge cycles built in to them. I've seen some claims that ANY application of charge, regardless of the initial state of the battery,...
4
4

Echo Layla 24/96 on Via EPIA MII12000
Has anyone here tried the Echo Layla 24/96 audio/MIDI interface unit on a Via EPIA MII12000 mainboard? If so, what did you see when you tried?
1
1

Vollum Book
Hello all I would like to read Howard Vollum's book on the Tektronix story. If you know where I can buy one, please say. Otherwise I will pay shipping to and from Australia so I can at least read it....
2
2

Question on J1939 CAN Bus
I'm doing self-study on the J1939 CAN bus, and I fairly sure that I have a reasonable grasp on the fundamentals. Most of what I'm working with deals with the physical layer, the J1939/11. What I'm...
1
1

Call For Manuscripts: International Journal of Signal Processing (IJSP)
Call For Manuscripts The International Journal of Signal Processing (IJSP) is currently accepting original high-quality research manuscripts for publication. The Journal welcomes the submission of...

A Branch Across Two Power Line Burns?
On the web, there's a video of a branch suspended across two hot lines that is burning. I would have thought the conductivity of wood was so low that wouldn't happen. Wet wood?
2
2

can an iPod Touch screen be recognized by a laser scanner?
I had this maybe-brilliant idea to consolidate all my cards with barcodes (Safeway, 24-hour Fitness, Petaluma Library, etc) by making the barcodes display on my iPod Touch. I got the barcode program...
4
4