Vollum Book

Hello all I would like to read Howard Vollum's book on the Tektronix story. If you know where I can buy one, please say. Otherwise I will pay shipping to and from Australia so I can at least read it. Hope you can help

Reply to
jcdrisc

The book's title is "Winning with people: The first 40 years of Tektronix". It was written by Marshall M Lee, not Howard Vollum. It was written to celebrate their 40th anniversary and given to every employee but was never commercially published. There are several copies available through Amazon.com.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike M

Thanks MikeM I have found one on Amazon