WTD: 42 pin ZIF sockets - zig-zag format...

(Yearly attempt)

Well, I've been looking for years but surely someone has some of these lying in a drawer. Made by Yamaichi they were for the Rockwell "Spider" leg ICs from the 70's.

Yamaichi # NP32-42075-G4B

I have a downloadable PDF of the socket specs.

And Yamaichi hasn't stocked this for years...

Some day...

Thanks!

John :-#(#

--
  (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)  John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9      Call