14 and 18 pin ZIF socket

Howdy all,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to find a source for 14 and 18 pin ZIF sockets....and one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It seems I am having trouble finding the smaller sockets....

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Debco electronics

go under specials then click on sockets..

14 pin $3 No 18 pin but may be able to use others here is a 16 pin for 99 cents others sold out

just do a google search "zif sockets surplus"

Reply to
Doug