Virtex XCV300 Board for sale on e-bay

The board has: * One Virtex XCV300-BG352 - 5 300k Gate FPGA * 1 155MHz Crystal Oscilator * 1 Linear Technology LT1580 (3.3V to 2.5V regulator) * 1 Linear Technology LT1368 * 9 XEL123L LVPICL drivers * JTAG interface for ease of programming * High Density Connectorsw on the bottom side of the board for easy access to the FPGA pins

Reply to
Hasan I.

This one is sold, there is anotherone at:

Regards, /Farhad A. >

Farhad A

That one went really fast, this is the last one I have that I put on e-bay:

I will have new boards later this week with Altera EPM10k10, one 12 bits 125MHz A/D and 16 S&H analog inputs available later next week. I am working on the schematic for those boards and testing them to make sure they work properly.

Best regards,

/Farhad >This one is sold, there is anotherone at:

Reply to
Farhad A

I'm generally happy to hear about new boards and such, but I hope you won't make a habbit of posting a message here every time you put something up on ebay.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Hal Murray

not to mention that the seller and group advertizer is actually lying and selling the board with wrong advertizement information:

XCV300 is NOT supported by any free tools (except JBits 2.8)

ASFAIK. Or can somebody prove I am wrong?

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats