Statistics for company's/business

Hello toall, I am a college student doing a final presentation for a class and I need to locate some statistics so that I can make a graph or chart. I am getting my Associate Arts in Business degree. For my final presentation it is my job to sell the virtual(make believe) company I work for a servic that would benefit my company and I have chosen to add a marketing reseach and advertising office to the company. I am trying to get the businesses committee to approve of my idea. So I was looking for some statistics that I could use that show a profit gain to businesses who started advertising and or using marketing research with their business. I kinda need a before profit evaluation and an after. I am open to any other advice or research someone could offer also. My project is due tomarrow and I am desperate. Anybodywho can help I would be greatful, because I just do not know where I can locate info such as this. This is not a scam or anything, I am just trying to better myself in college and this project is vital to my continuing. Sincerely, Kimberly Griffin Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
JONSER114

1) Learn what "paragraph" means. 2) Take the "F" you deserve. 3) Learn how to say "Do you want fries with that?"
Reply to
JeffM

I thought you needed an arts degree for that?

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to