Samsung Topline 100 - battery empty

Hallo, my cordless phone Samsung Topline 100 shows "battery empty" even when the 3 NiMH-Cells are pretty good at 3.6V

Any idea?

Thank you, Tomas.

Reply to
Tomas Herrmann

It sounds like your phone set has to be serviced! The charger circuit section of the phone is not functioning properly. This is of coarse, that the battery in fact is in good condition. You should have this properly checked out by a technician who is experienced with your phone type. This way you will know for sure the exact fault, and if it is feasible to service.

--

JANA
_____

"Tomas Herrmann"  wrote in message
Hallo,
my cordless phone Samsung Topline 100 shows "battery empty" even when the 3
NiMH-Cells are pretty good at 3.6V

Any idea?

Thank you, Tomas.
Reply to
JANA

In message , Tomas Herrmann writes

Are you measuring the voltage with the battery in the 'phone and the phone switched on or are you removing the pack to measure the voltage?

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Clint Sharp wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@clintsmc.demon.co.uk:

I meassured the battery connected to the phone (in use!)

Reply to
Tomas Herrmann