samsung cw28 crt tv blanking problem

Hi there, was wondering if anyone could offer any words of advice on the following problem: replaced the LOPTX /flyback in this 100hz tv (S53A chassis), set now powers up but no picture, only a few strips of white light near the very top of the screen.

slowly cranking up the screen control brings up a raster, a clear picture but with visible retrace lines. By backing off on the screen control at this point, it is possible to remove them, but on power up once more the set blanks the video. My question is: is there likely to be a setting in the service menu which could resolve this or have I got a duff line transformer/some other component? I have replaced the caps in the 200v feed to the RGB to no avail. regards, Ben

Reply to
reverend_rogers

Art