Rubber parts for Pana U-Vision NV-9100?

Where might I find rubber parts -- specifically the pinch roller -- for this

3/4-inch video player?

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:42:00 -0700, DaveC wrote (in article ):

Dalbani shows nothing. MCM lists belts, but no roller. Russell Industries (formerly Premium Parts & Electronics), likewise. The latter 2 are doing some research on availability of sources.

I'd also, eventually, like to find a video head for this machine. Customer wants to transfer these old 3/4-inch videos to either VHS or some digital format (DVD?), so I'd like to get them at least a good head to start with.

Any other suggestions where I might get some of these parts?

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

Of course the best solution would be to find a good recent (10-year old) Sony

3/4 inch machine with a decent head and use that for playback. At least some parts will be more-readily available that for the Panasonic model.
--
DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

I've also been doing a little searching lately for a source of U-matic parts or service manuals, but haven't found any yet. I've considered that old stock rubber parts might not be in like-new condition.

I just purchased some Sony 3/4" machines that are providing very good video & audio.. if you're located in the Pittsburgh region, I could lend you a unit to do the duplicating.

Cheers WB ..................

this

Reply to
Wild Bill

Reply to
kwhisenand

Just a thought, have a look in ebay under "reel-to-reel", with and without the hyphens.

There are a few guys who 'advertise' their services through an ebay auction, and quite a few offer spares for tape machines of all types, not just audio tape recorders.

We were looking for Pioneer RT909 spares and found a guy this way.

Peter

Peter A Forbes