Re: experience with USB osiclloscopes?

>>I made my own for £20 in components and a couple of hours to write the

>>software. > > If it's anything like your PCB design software, it'd be fair to say that it's > lacking a lot of functionality that those £500 units provide, yes? > > There are a *lot* of "toy" USB oscilloscopes out there... > >

Hi

Is there any digital to analog converter that would have a minimum sampling rate of 500 khz and that can be directly connect to a Pc computer USB input ?

Thank

Gaetan

Reply to
Gaetan Mailloux

t it's

No.

You would need to buy a USB scope and PC software.

The alternative is getting into microcontrollers, USB and PC software.

Reply to
Marra

Hi

I found a web site using a Pic but it's seem hard to program it.

Here's the link;

Gaetan

Reply to
Gaetan Mailloux