Re: eer

FEerguy9 puts out:

This proves you're nothing.

YAAT. HAND.

[]s

-- Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy. I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!" -- Amy Lee

The Evanescen(t/ce) HP:

EER: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net

Reply to
Chaos Master

FEerguy9 puts out:

Please fix your computer by turning off your computer.

-- Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy. I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!" -- Amy Lee

The Evanescen(t/ce) HP:

EER: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net

Reply to
Chaos Master

--------------------------- Control devices do not store appreciable energy either. The tiny degree to which they do is not for powering anything, but for control delay purposes. You have been told the principles that prove what you claim is ridiculous. Your persistence at this merely proves you're mentally deranged.

------------------ Total garbage and hogwash.

----------------------- Of course you did, you just didn't admit it.

------------------- You're still just an idiot who doesn't truly grasp the principles. But the reason you won't even try is because you're mentally imbalanced.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

EER is a lie, you're "everybody's fool".

This still is for you:

Evanescence - Everybody's Fool

Composed by: Amy Lee; Ben Moody; David Hodges

Perfect by nature icons of self indulgence just what we all need more lies about a world that

Never was and never will be have you no shame don't you see me you know you've got everybody fool

Look here she comes now bow down and stare in wonder oh how we love you no flaws when you're pretending but now i know she

Never was and never will be you don't know how you've betrayed me and somehow you've got everybody fooled

Without the mask where will you hide can't find yourself lost in your lie

I know the truth now I know who you are and i don't love you anymore

It never was and never will be you're not real and you can't save me somehow now you're everybody's fool

Bad, bad idiot. No donut for you.

--
Chaos MasterĀ®, posting from Brazil.
"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
 I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
                                                   -- Amy Lee

The Evanescen(t/ce) HP: http://marreka.no-ip.com
Reply to
Chaos Master

No, they don't. They are both examples of chemical substances (carbon in the one case, and hydrocarbons in the other) which WHEN COMBINED WITH OXYGEN (you keep forgetting about this little thing called "burning") release energy. In other words, burning coal is an example of an exothermic reaction - but you're not magically releasing energy that was "stored" in the coal in the process, not like you mean here.

Nothing like "EER." Capacitive storage IS an actual storage of energy via electric fields, unlike the above chemical examples. If you want to create an "EER" device (or any capacitor) which "produces" energy in the same manner as burning coal or oil does, you'd start by lighting it...

You really ARE obsessed with this to the point of ignoring any and all relevant information, aren't you?

Actually, you did, in claiming that it was similar to chemical or other means of energy "storage". What does "make" energy mean to you, Frank? Are you really so ignorant and obtuse that you don't see the difference between what happens when you burn oil, and what happens when you discharge a capacitor?

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers