Re: Beaujolais Nouveau Arrives in the U.S.

"John Fields" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

> > >"Clarence" schreef in bericht > >news:QKund.19912$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > > >> I've visited a village in India with a population of 240,000! > > > >Why didn't you stay there? > > --- > LOL!!! > > He wore out his welcome? > > --

I don't know. It must be those stupid posts 'xxxx added nothing to the thread'. As if the world wants to know. Bitching, insulting, ranting, that's okay, but the stupidity of this Clarence character is unbearable.

BTW, inspired by the thread, I bought a bottle of Beaujolais today. We drank it with our dinner and I was pleased it was only one bottle.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

I don't know about heaven, but the treaty they signed forbids it after one of us has been attacked.

What you said applies to Russia though.

--
Reply in group, but if emailing add
2 more zeros and remove the obvious.

[snip]

What "police regime" is that? Spoken by one who has no clue about the freedoms within the US.

FOAD! PLONK!

...Jim Thompson

Poor Frank "Limp Dick" Bemelman, must be horrible to be impotent at such an early age ;-)

...Jim Thompson