Random flashing LED circuit?

Hello - I am looking for a simple circuit to flash a couple of blue LED's randomly to create a lightning effect. Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated -

Reply to
Wantomeeto

Simple enough, I made one of these last Christmas.

Email me for the schematic - mandoline (at) cwgsy (dot) net

-A

Reply to
Andre

That is a smart way to leave your email address! Makes it unhavestable!

LED's

Reply to
Ross Mac

Make that harvestable with an R....

Reply to
Ross Mac

You might try two of these:

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

When you have had an email address that gets over 50 spams a DAY to the point the ISP blocks your account (6MB a day!) you'll understand.

I can hardly use my Yahoo! address thanks to the spammers.

Reply to
Andre

That's why I took some good advice from a guy over at worldnet.users.spam and munged my address! But your idea of leaving it here for a direct reply that cannot be harvested is a great one!....Thanks and have a great day....Ross

unhavestable!

blue

be

Reply to