Question to Jerry G

Jerry. Hello. I have seen you answer many many questions about electronics in this newsgroup and elsewhere - I wonder what your back ground is to be so knowledgeable across so many areas. I would like to know what training courses I can go on to become skilled in repairs as I see it as a good business area. I live in Holland. Thank you. Jan.

Reply to
Jan Brock