Quadravox QV356M4 sound board problems

Hi everybody

I have this QV356M4 sound board for a robotics project, and I try t

load my own sounds into the board. I use the QV300S2 software, th board is linked to the PC and connected to a basic stamp(fro parallax). I'm sure all the connections are fine and also th recording mode switch on the board is in the RS232 position When I try to load the sounds from the software into the board, th re LED on the board goes ON, so the recording is happening. The proble i I can't play those sounds. I tried to play them with the software using the PLAY button, but all I get from the board is some whit nois (which lasts about the lenght of the file). The software settings ar fine, and also I've tried to load the sample files that came with th software I know that it's an old product(2003), but please, if you have an ideas, solutions, anything, leave a message

Thanks a lot

Reply to
alexe