Solenoid controlled valve

I have an injection molding machine with the following faulty solenoid controlled valve and I wanted to know if it can be replaced with a better quality/better brand component:

Daikin industries, ltd Solenoid Controlled Valve Mod No: KSO-G02-2CP-10 MFG No: 1380

It is a 2 way solenoid controlled valve with magnetic coil 24 VDC.

Any guidance would be appreciated

Reply to
jamesp010

Assuming you're in Europe, you might want to contact Sauer Bibus in Neu-Ulm snipped-for-privacy@sauerbibus.de (49) 731-1896-0

This should be the data for your solenoid hydraulic valve:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Dear Spehro,

Thank you for your guidance. The PDF file shows 2 nozzels at the top (A and B), however the the daikin model that I have only has one nozzel. Is that ok?

Just out of interest, quality wise, is "Sauer Bibus" the best available in the market?

Thank you,

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Reply to
jamesp010

Dear Spehro,

Thank you for your guidance. The PDF file shows 2 nozzels at the top (A and B), however the the daikin model that I have only has one nozzel. Is that ok?

Just out of interest, quality wise, is "Sauer Bibus" the best available in the market?

Thank you,

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Reply to
jamesp010

What voltage controls the existing valve? If it is the same voltage and the relay timing and speed of operation are correct it 'should' work. If not you are redesigning the machine.

Reply to
Terry