Hi, I am looking to find someone who could design and make up a circuit for me for a reasonable charge. I already have some of the electronics. I am not sure if they can be used or whether the project should be restarted from scratch. The basic spec is below.
The project is to add some electronics to a wooden rocking horse I have already made and to play recorded horse sounds as follows.
- rocking motion sensor(s) to lead to two different sound effects - low speed (trotting) - high speed (galloping) - when the rocking stops the horse is to neigh
- microphone to pick up whistle sound and horse to neigh
- remote control to turn the electronics on or off
- mouth speaker and eye leds
- belly speaker
- must be battery supply
- ideally to be from a single voltage
Any time the horse neighs the leds in his eyes are to light up. There are two separate speakers - one in his mouth (for the neighing sound) and one under his belly (for the trotting/galloping sounds).
The size of boards and power pack needed to fit into a space about 5" x3" x 4".
I already have the sounds recorded on a APR9600 board/IC, and I have a radio-controlled board (similar to garage door opener) to turn the system on and off.
That's about it. Any pointers appreciated.