QM book recommendation

Hi,

I'm looking for a QM book where there many problem solving using the Schroedinger Equation. I'd like the book to at least introduce the mathematics as it goes along since I'm not heavily exposed to mathematics. Also I'd like it to have many colorful illustrations and treating the physical origin of many concepts (not just focusing on mathematics).

Do you know such book?

D.

Reply to
Dave

You will first need a book on cats

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

I already have it... "In search of Schroedinger Cats" :)

Anyway. This thread was supposed to be posted in sci.physics. Wrong post.

D.

Reply to
Dave