Press-n-Peel

I am using the Press-n-Peel blue for me to do my PCB, and I appreciate a lot, however I would like to know if there is something new in doing PCB. TIA Fernando

Reply to
Fernando

There are some quite cheap on-line fab facilities available, particularly for double sided pth boards.

There are possibly better deals around but these two web sites will give you the general idea...

It depends how much you value your time or need quality.

Reply to
CWatters