LED to power a DC motor

Hi,

I am designing a circuit. It consists of two parts, the output of the first part is an LED signal, which is ON/OFF based on certain conditions. I require a DC motor to be powered on when the LED is in ON state. Could you please suggest a suitable circuit for the same?

Thanks, Regards, Krishnamurthy.S

Reply to
kitcha

This is from the main system. & Me?

I see the LED light is "insyies" that means good stuff - but all the ideas of what it is to be a "GReen LED" light is wierd & very agressive in terms that are untermable.

Green Light is used for conditionings - & usually "HID" inside of something as its poweer is wonderful - but extensive in ideas of what it is to be a things of the past.

Options F doesn't exist anymore as it is the ideas of what to what that is the ideas of what IT is to be students in the centuries of Life its self.

No safety check for ME.! As this is YOIUR codes from the main Networking - if you want to say they work, - inters-Thingyies. -

It's up to you as it goes & comes around. It's aplay Gamers Nightmare, as it Goes & comes around in this thingy as it comes around - it still is in ... This is Your clue supers Girls,

star cluers

Reply to
shipJack

Worra lorra top-posting bollocks. OP wants to take maybe an ORP12 LDR, a

100k trimpot, and stick them in a base-bias configuration, adjust the trimpot so that light from his first circuit's LED output switches on an output cct tranny - maybe a BC107. Use this to darlington up to a 2N3055 or similar, and use the output to trigger a relay, switching on the motor. Good grief, this is not difficult stuff!!!

Yeesh. Pete.

Reply to
Pete Wilcox

What provides the signal to turn on the LED?

How big a DC motor do you need to control? What voltage and current? DC motors come in sizes from pencil-eraser to locomotive.

It's not hard to do this, but we need more information?

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle

4N25 optocoupler into BC337/25 with relay in collector cct with 15A contacts. Relay into contactor - coil, voltage and contact current rating of your choice.

-or- DC motor hooked up to a switch, when you see the LED turn on, throw the switch!

Reply to
Farticus