12V flu-tube inverter

Hi all,

I've been trying to find a kit though not much look in the "low cost" range,

12VDC to 230V Fluorescent Inverter module, I've built my own which works fine, though the hand winding of 100's of turns onto a core each time is a bit much, Farnell do some pulse transformers though they also have to have a feedback winding. probably a 1:20 ratio, has anyone seen any modules in the UK or know of anyone who would make such a transformer ?

Cheers, Chris

Reply to
exxos