How can I open a trans-dimensional gateway ???

I need to build it to escape this boring planet before I die of boredom.

So what do I need for a trans-dimensional gateway?

Reply to
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

LOTS of power, and maybe it will have a BC548 in it somewhere.....

Chris

Reply to
exxos

Two worm holes and a lot of energy.

Reply to
CWatters

Must rub two trolls together first.

This idiot without imagination has been posing these kinds of witless idioticies under different aliases all over the usenet. Ok, maybe he is not an idiot maybe he is just a nine year old.

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

A LONG AC cord too, one of those curly ones..................

Reply to
Volund

aka - a idiot ;-)

Chris

Reply to
exxos

--
A short piece of pipe with an 0.22" diameter bore, a 22 caliber
long rifle rim-fire cartridge and a hammer.

"CWatters" wrote in news:6qwgd.3799$wt.366625 @phobos.telenet-ops.be:

I can do it with one worm hole and relatively small amount of anti-energy.

Reply to
Sad

Well, *I* can do it with one BLACK hole and NO additional energy. There's a 90-day guarantee but complaints with respect to achieving the correct trans-dimension must be made in person.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

1 pair black sneakers 1 camp cot 1 plastic bag
--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Consulting Engineer:  Electronics; Informatics; Photonics.

Thats as bad a Radio Shaft trying to get your life history on just buying a couple of resistors. even they smarten up and stop asking that info! :)

Reply to
Jamie

Has anyone told you, you should not breed.

Reply to
DAW

I was thinking he could maybe go forth and do so straight away.

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Yes, but only to himself.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

ROFLMAO!!!!

OTOH, one way he might get this to work would be to develop a workable theory of quantum gravity. Its entirely possible that there might be a way to generate a workable IDG, as various theories suggest that electromagnetism and gravity may be subtly linked at high enough energies.

He might grow old trying to figure this out though- physics has been trying for the last 150 years and so far all we know is that its a

*lot* more complex than we ever imagined. We still haven't duplicated ball lightning and that's simple in comparison :)

-A

Reply to
Andre

What makes you think anyplace else will be any more interesting?

OTOH there are many things going on here that I find interesting. Perhaps you're just looking in the wrong places.

Depends. What's your budget? Black hole arrays aren't cheap.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

I bought a 2 dimensional gateway at Home Depot and used it to keep my dog in my backyard.

Reply to
BobGardner

in my

Isn't that trans-dimensional when you rotate it in the X-dimension through Z?

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Assuming it is a 9-year-old: The best way to open a very real trans-dimensional gateway is to open and read a text book or two: Start with math; move on to physics, geology, philosophy. History and political science is OK, but avoid any such text printed after 1960. Do this and your boredom will be ended permanently. webpa

Reply to
WEBPA