Good Book for DFT

Hi Guys

Can any one suggest a good DFT (Design For Testability) for ASIC's book for a practicing engineer like me. Some book with a not only a good coverage, but which more than just a dictionary of terms ie with topics covered to sufficient depth

Thanks in advance cafm

Reply to
cafm

You can down load the pages. I bought the hard cover book. it was well worth it.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie