Gameboy DSO PC link

Hi, When I ordered my Gameboy DSO in 2001, I did not get the PC link and PC software with it. Now I would like to download some traces from the GameBoy to the PC. Is there anywhere I can get the link cable and PC software from please? Alternatively, any details on the link cable, and perhaps anywhere the software can be downloaded from please? Thank you Johan Smit

Reply to
Johan Smit