FLEA at MIT Sunday April 17th Cambridge MA

Only thing I have ever seen for sale at this roachfest is CB Junk Radios.

Don't waste your time going.

73,

Tom

Reply to
Tom Terrific

Paul and I'll probably be there.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

One man's junk is another man's treasure.

--
Seth H Holmes
Reply to

If that is all you have ever seen, then your eyes were closed for most of your visit.

A man wiser than me once said "There is none so blind as he who will not see".

--
In the councils of government, we must guard against the
acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought,

Adding insult to injury, you have to PAY to see those junk.

Reply to
simplicity

That's an interesting assertion.

I've been selling stuff there for a couple of years now, and I've never sold a single CB radio, junk or otherwise.

Computer parts, Macs, synthesizers, audio equipment, video production gear, unix systems of various sorts, and various cables, sure, but not a single radio.

Josh

--
jbrandt@wpi.edu
Senior Unix Systems Administrator

You can stay home, more for the rest of us...

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Winfield Hill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

Do you guys have to pay to go to ham fleamarkets as BUYERS ? (Here, you pay as a vendor, but buyers get in free...mind you it pays to be a vendor as you get a headstart of a couple of hours) M

Reply to
Mike Diack

I definitely will, and others who don't want to be ripped off or waste their time will also.

Reply to
simplicity