Flash EEPROM Programmer

I'm designing an eprom programmer, but realised that since i have access to lots of old flash eeproms, it would be better for me to change the design to support eeproms.

Apart from the lack of 12.5V vpp, are there any other things i should be aware of, any voltages to make other than 5V logic? also are there some designs out there i can take a peek at?

Reply to
news0504

Try

I built this unit from junk box parts and it works well for Nmos & Cmos eproms as well as a lot of flash chips.

Only downside is the free software is limited to writing first 256 bytes. Otherwise, software is no crippled in any other way

Good luck on your design!

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba Jones