EPROM programmer schematics

Hi, does anyone have any simple schematics for an EPROM programmer?

I have a bunch of 27128's which I would like to program, It would be ideal to run it from my pc.

I need it as simple as possible as I have a hard time obtaining components at the moment, i dont know where there is any suppliers in Niagara Falls, Canada. not long moved here :P

Reply to
Peter Murray

---------------------

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

"Peter Murray" schreef in bericht news:Nv4dc.20632$ snipped-for-privacy@read2.cgocable.net...

Have a look at:

for example.

petrus

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
petrus bitbyter

You should also check out this site, it is Canadian.

Aaron Hughes
urpNOSPAM@canerdian.ca
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Aaron Hughes

It looks great, I'm gonna get one when I get my tax return (maybe 2), I just emailed for more info about postage to Niagara Falls, On.

ideal

components

Falls,

Reply to