Re: EG2202C-KR / L1F90000P 116x64px LCD display module - $1.50ea

They're on special at Rockby at the moment, $1.50ea

>(featured on page 11) > >Has anyone toyed with this display or something similar? I was quite >interested until I saw the dimensions of the display area - 26 x 17mm. >Seems like it's going to be extremely fiddly to physically connect to, >considering there are 36 fingers per side crammed into the connector. >:( Still, for $1.50 each I'm sure I can throw in a couple with my next >order to have a look at least. > >I can't find a data sheet anywhere; the closest I got was the epson PDF >above which just provides basic details. It's only a pretty bit of >glass and silicon without details on how to connect it! > >Any help appreciated...

Rockby have the datasheet for the Seiko EG2202C-KR LC display now. It gives the pinouts and other relevant info, but not how to drive the SED 1565.

BTW, they've got > 1400 in stock.

Reply to
dmm

looking for LCDs with a 15605d i got to the below PDF: page

at the end of the PDF is a not to look at: "ST7565S.pdf"

I happened accross this one:

looks ok,

i think i'll order a few to play with.

..snip

Reply to
Jeff

If you find a connector, please let us know on this ng. It requires a FPC/FFC type connector with a 0.8mm pitch and 36 terminations.

If you, or anyone else knows of another method to connect to these terminals, please let me know.

regards David

Reply to
dmm