Electronics Hobbie

Hi every1.

I graduated Electronics engineering 2005. I have been away from electronics field for a while. my job does not relate electronics whats so ever. i want to recap my electroncis knowledge by designing something.

i was thinking of building a small size RC Helicopter or a Plane. I am hoping to do some sort of calculation along the way. then go into more complex designs. i still dont know what else i could do.

I dont know excatly where to begin what to look for. its been a while

i would realy appreciate a starting point.

Reply to
hyyangoz