Elecronic devices will hunt humans !

They are predators, they want our flesh.

So prepare to be killed and eaten by your toaster, soon.

Reply to
Pablo Rena

See, thats the kind of silly comment that doesn't belong on a serious newsgroup.

Everyone knows that toasters are our allies! Its the vacuum cleaners you have to be careful of.

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Nonono, you've got it all wrong.. Its our computers!!!! Evil Windows XP, EEEEVIL.... >:-)

-A

Reply to
Andre

Nooo! You got to watch the true hunter-killers Blenders and Quisinarts! And keep an eye on the slithering, venom-spitting water-pick.

you

Reply to
R. McDonnell

you

'Zackly! Chunga's Revenge!!! (/Frank Zappa)

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th