Dual or triple power supply kit with meters?

Does anyone sell a dual or triple output power supply kit with volt and amp panel meters, that I can build myself for my bench?

--
- Mama Bear
Reply to

not sure of kits, but our best choice always been: HP (also known as Agilent)

Reply to
Marco Licetti

It appears that you are responding to someone but I only see *your* post. http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:8PaSp2kKbWoJ:

*-top-*-*-message+do-not-*-*-*-original+zzz+One-to-Many-Communication+qqq+to-give-a-context

Reply to
JeffM