DSP home project

Hello, I am an engineering student and want to run a home project by myself on DSP. Lets say some audio based work for myself. But I am in a vast ocean to make a decission on which I shall work on. Can anyone give me an idea to do forth? Wishing you all happy times.

Reply to
Arafat

On 01/29/2009 01:15 PM, Arafat sent:

I believe we can never have too much work in the area of signal extraction from areas of high intrinsic noise levels.

--
1PW  @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]
Reply to