Would you please send this information to others for me?

Dishwasher QC Engineer and Design Engineer Wanted

If you are seeking jobs in the household appliance industry, if you would like to live and work in China, then comes the chance! Nanjing Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd is a human resource consulting company that provides recruitment services to our clients every day. According to one of our clients=E2=80=99 requirements, we advertise the following positions. The client has become a sizeable conglomerate with focus on household appliances and concerning relevant fields of real estates, logistics, finance and maintenance equipment for public highways, turning into one of the most sizeable household appliance bases and export bases in China. =E2=85=A0.Senior quality control engineer

1=2E Key Responsibilities 1)Work with QA Director to realize Quality management and Quality improvement; 2)Push positive improvement of company Quality culture. 2=2E Requirements 1)good ability of operation and plan in global system; 2)good ability of operation and plan in supply chain; 3)experience in Quality control in Dishwasher industry; 4)at least 8 year supervisory work experience in QC area; 5)experience in QC project management; 6)familiar with Quality manage method and tool; 7)Good ability of management; 8)Good ability of communication. 3=2E Location Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong 4=2E Salary No less than RMB 800,000 for annual salary. This is negotiable.

=E2=85=A1. Senior Dishwasher Design Engineer

1=2EKey Responsibilities 1)BS Degree and more than 5 years of experience in the design of pump, spray systems, rack, tub, drying system and control systems for dishwashers; 2)Perform the product engineering leadership to bring a dishwasher to market; 3)responsible for assigning work to ProE designers, write test requests, analyze results and oversee structure development 2=2E Requirements 1)experience in design in Dishwasher industry; 2)at least 5 year supervisory work experience in design area; 3)Good ability of management; 4)Good ability of communication. 3=2E Location Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong 4=2E Salary No less than RMB 1,000,000 for annual salary. This is negotiable.

If interested in any of our positions, please send your resume in English and Chinese to us immediately. We will contact at the first time. As our client has promised, they would bear all the expenses that the candidates come to China for an interview.

Contact Us Suzhou Office of Nanjing Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd ADD: 79-302,2nd Sanyuan,Suzhou,China P=2EC: 215004 TEL: +86 512 69196939 FAX: +86 512 68650267 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@126.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com WEB:

Would you please send this information to others for me=EF=BC=9FThanks a lo= t=2E

Reply to
Senior Consultant

: Would you please send this information to others for me=EF=BC=9F

Senior Consultant wrote: Would you please send this information to others for me [Job in communist China]

Michael A. Terrell sez:

*-*-ago

Rene Tschaggelar sez:

meone-takes-the-job