Charge cycles for Li-ion cell?

I just got a new cell phone and this one has a 700ma lithium ion battery. I knew the drill with my old NiCad phone, but what about this? Should I charge it whenever I get home (even if it wasnt used), or should I drain it all the way?

What about the first few cycles?

Thanks.. the book really says bubkus aside from the cell being designed to last only 6 months (wtf?).

-Dan

Reply to
DS

charge